St. Thomas’ Preschool
About St. Thomas’ Preschool
Originally started in 1963, Brown Memorial Weekday Preschool’s hands-on, nature-based curriculum came to life in 2018 at St. Thomas’ Episcopal Church in Owings Mills. Built in 1742, St. Thomas’ is the oldest Episcopal church in Baltimore County and features a 52-acre wooded campus to engage your child in age appropriate, play-based experiences. In 2019, Brown Memorial Weekday Preschool became St. Thomas Preschool.
At St. Thomas’ Preschool, your child will experience:
- Distinctive, experiential co-ed learning for ages two through Kindergarten
- Depth and breadth of programs that combine traditional school-readiness learning with appropriate play-based preschool activities
- Focus on the whole child through physical, emotional, social, cognitive, creative and linguistic development
- Long-tenured teachers, many of whom were students and/or parents in the school community
- The development of a lifelong connection to nature and the environment while ensuring elementary school readiness
- Additional programs: Free Story Time for parents & children up to age two. Extended Day Nature Adventurers and Mindful Yoga.
- Voluntary monthly chapel services highlight universal values such as love, kindness and sharing and are designed to be respectful of multiple faith traditions. The school is a part of St. Thomas’. However, St. Thomas’ religious instruction is not part of it’s curriculum. We embrace our diverse school community and believe that these differences provide a more vibrant and rich learning experience for both children and adults.
Learn more by visiting St. Thomas’ Preschool website.
St. Thomas’ is located in the heart of Owings Mills. Easy access to shopping, dining and fitness centers.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday, 8:30a.m. – 2:30p.m.
Located at 232 St. Thomas Lane, Owings Mills MD 21117
Tuition and Class Schedule
2 Day Twos: Turning 2 years old by September 1, 2019
- $2,950.00 per year
- $200.00 deposit
- $2,750.00 remaining tuition
- $1,375.00 due June 15, 2019
- $687.50 due November 3, 2019
- $687.50 due February 3, 2020
3 Day Threes: Turning 3 years old by September 1, 2019
- $3,950.00 per year
- $250.00 deposit
- $3,700.00 remaining tuition
- $1,850.00 due June 15, 2019
- $925.00 due November 3, 2019
- $925.00 due February 3, 2020
5 Day Threes: Turning 3 years old by September 1, 2019
- $6,250.00 per year
- $250.00 deposit
- $6,000.00 remaining tuition
- $3,000.00 due June 15, 2019
- $1,500.00 due November 3, 2019
- $1,500.00 due February 3, 2020
Pre-K: Turning 5 years old between April 2020 and August 2020
- $6,550.00 per year
- $300.00 deposit
- $6,250.00 remaining tuition
- $3,125.00 due June 15, 2019
- $1,562.50 due November 3, 2019
- $1,562.50 due February 3, 2020
Extended Pre-K: Turning 5 years old between September 2019 & March 2020
- $7,250.00 per year
- $350.00 deposit
- $6,900.00 remaining tuition
- $3,450.00 due July 3, 2019
- $1,725.00 due November 3, 2019
- $1,725.00 due February 3, 2020
Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019
- $8,1500.00 per year
- $400.00 deposit
- $7,750.00 remaining tuition
- $3,875.00 due July 3, 2019
- $1,937.50 due November 3, 2019
- $1,937.50 due February 3, 2020
Extended Day Nature Adventurers:
Children ages four – Kindergarten are eligible for the program. Three year olds are also eligible for this program based on recommendations by teachers and parents.
For an additional cost.
Extended Day Mindful Yoga:
Children ages four – Kindergarten are eligible for Mindful Yoga. 2017 pilot program underway for children age three. 15 sessions/semester: $480.
Call St. Thomas’ Preschool to Schedule a Tour – 410-363-1874
Download the 2018/2019 Application
Classes, Days and Times
2 Day Twos
Tuesdays & Thursdays. Drop off 9:15 a.m. Pick up at 11:45 p.m.
3 Day Threes
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. Drop off 9:00 a.m. Pick up at 12:00 p.m.
5 Day Threes
Mondays through Fridays. Drop off 9:00 a.m. Pick up at 12:00 p.m.
Pre-K: Mondays through Fridays
Drop off 9:00 a.m. Pick up at 12:00 p.m.
Mondays through Fridays. Drop off 9:00 a.m. Pick up on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 12:00 p.m. Tuesdays & Thursdays pick up at 2:30 p.m.
Mondays through Fri- days. Drop off at 9:00a.m. Pick up on Mondays & Fridays at 12:00p.m. and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thurs- days at 2:30p.m.
Extended Day Nature Adventurers
Mondays & Wednesdays from 12:15p.m. – 2:30p.m.
Extended Day Mindful Yoga
Mondays & Thursdays 12:15p.m. – 2:30p.m.Download Brochure